Personal Accident Insurance for participants, between 4th and 7th October 2018
- Participants inactivities that require registration, and which have been confirmed by the organization or by the private companies partners of the event, are covered by a personal accident insurance during their participation, in the following terms:
1.1. Free of charge activities
- For insurance purposes, only people aged from 3 to 69 years old (inclusive) are admitted;
- Covers, capitals and compensation limits and deductibles (the capitals and covers follow the rules of the DL 108/2009);
- Payment of the treatment costs, including hospitalization and medicines, to the annual amount of € 3.782,00;
- Payment of a capital of € 21.161,00, in case of death or permanent disability of a participant. It is established a franchise of 10% in the permanent disability cover, so it will not be paid any compensation until that percentage is reached. In case of permanent disability of more than 10%, compensation will be paid as stipulated in the general conditions;
- Children under 14 years old are not covered for the risk of death
1.2. Non-free activities, organized by partner companies
Partner private companies have the responsibility to make their own insurance (mandatory by law) for the activities organized by them, included in the festival. Therefore, the entities that promote the festival and its organization do not have any responsibility while those activities occur.
- Exclusions (participants not cover by any personal insurancewithin this Festival)
- Participants of activities that not require registration;
- Participants with age lesser than 3 year, or older than 69 years, participating in the free activities that required registration. The Organization of the festival declines any responsibility in case of accident).
- Participants that register in the same day the activity is taking place;
The Organization of the festival declines any responsibility in case of accident).