Personal accident insurance applied to participants from 02 to 05 October 2020
1. Participants in activities with mandatory registration, in which it has been confirmed by the organization or by the partner companies, are covered by the following insurances:
1.1. Free activities
Capital and coverage are in accordance with DL 108/2009
1.1.1 For participants aged between 3 and 69 years old (inclusive):
- children under 14 are not insured by the risk of death;
- a 10% deductible is established in the permanent disability coverage, therefore, no compensation will be paid until the competition for that percentage;
- in the case of permanent disability greater than 10%, the indemnity will be paid as stipulated in the general conditions.
1.1.2. For participants whose age is over 70 years, but less than 75 years, the coverage is reduced to the risk of death (reduced by 50%) and treatment expenses.
1.1.3. For participants whose age is greater than 75 years but less than 85 years, the coverage of the policy is reduced to the coverage of Treatment Expenses.
1.2. Non-free activities, organized by partner companies
Partner private companies have the responsibility to make their own insurance (mandatory by law) for the activities organized by them, included in the festival. Therefore, the entities that promote the festival and its organization do not have any responsibility while those activities occur.
2. Exclusions (participants not cover by any personal insurancewithin this Festival)
- Participants of activities that not require registration;
- Participants with age lesser than 3 year, or older than 69 years, participating in the free activities that required registration. The Organization of the festival declines any responsibility in case of accident).
- Participants that register in the same day the activity is taking place;
In this situations, the Organization of the festival declines any responsibility in case of accident.